Becoming an internationally recognized department in developing the science and technology
based on engineering physics discipline.
- To conduct an excellent education in the engineering physics discipline in order to develop qualified graduates with the ability to compete globally
- To conduct researches in the engineering physics discipline for better human life
- To serve community/society and supporting the development of engineering physics discipline
- To expand the networking for quality enhancement of engineering physics professions
- To develop and uphold academic morality and professional ethics of engineering physics
- To conduct management activities of learning/teaching, researches, and services in the department complying economic and accountability principles
- To deliver intelligent graduates through international standardized Engineering Physics education and teaching
- To create research applications in science and technology based on Engineering Physics which contributes in the improvement of community welfare
- To generate relevant and qualified contribution in solving society problem to support national development
- To achieve networking cooperation in the scope of national and international to increase the professional qualification of Engineering Physics alumni.
- To cultivate a conductive academic culture to uphold morale and professional ethics of Engineering Physics
- To operate professional, accountable, and transparent managerial system