Physical Measurement Laboratory is a supporting laboratory in Department of Engineering Physics. The laboratory was established to support teaching and labworks activities, also to develop the science of measurement system, calibration, electronics, reliability, safety, microcontroller, and embedded system. These area of study is given to engineering physics students as basic engineering requirement and supplement to 5 specializations in the measurement, data acquisition, also instrumentation systems.
Head of Laboratory : Ir. Rony Dwi, M. Kes
Kegiatan Laboratorium Pengukuran Fisis
Electronics : Students will learn about analog systems, digital electronics, and basic of microcontroller. This labwork implements the theory received in the class.
Measurement and Calibration systems : to introduce students to concept of measurement and analysis of measurement systems. Students will also learn to calibrate the measurement instruments.
FSC (Fisis Study Club)
FSC is an activity to introduce first-year students to the laboratory
Arduino Training with LabVIEW Data Acquisition
Annual activity open for public
Just like any other lab, Physical Measurement Lab has routine meeting to have discussion , presentation, and other form of knowledge transfer between lab asistants and students
|9||Laser Distance Meter|
Physical Measurement Lab provides calibration services to many kinds of measurement instruments to make sure it works as standards
- Line Tracer Workshop: Workshops about line tracer robots for Junior High / High School students
- Charity program: The Laboratory organize a charity program for all engineering physics students. The money and goods received donated into several orphan house in Surabaya.
- PIMNAS 29 Bronze Medal: Nadhifa Maulida, Wilujeng Fitri Alfiah, Heru Susanto, Desty Ajeng Pawesti
- ITS Sapu Angin Team : M. Fajar Auliya and Irvandhi Hito Hageshi
- 7th place of World Solar Challenge 2015 : Seno Widya Manggala, Jordy Anugrah W, dan Febryn Pradana RP
- 1st winner, Urban Diesel category KMHE (Kontes Mobil Hemat Energi): M. Fajar Auliya
- 1st winner, Urban Diesel category SEM(Shell Eco Marathon): M. Fajar Auliya
- Best Prototype PINISI: Okky Agassy FIrmansyah
- 1st winner Indonesia Energy Innovation Challenge 2016 : Rizki Herdhitama Putra
- 1st winner Mechanical Education Fair 2016 : Rizki Herdhitama Putra
- 3rd winner ICONIC ITB : Firman Hartono dan Ilham Bintang